Among all other printers, Epson manufactures one of the most popular printers in this global market. Though it is highly popular, still it is not free from errors. Users often struggle with its common glitches every now and then. Sometimes they may find Epson printer won’t turn on. If you have a faulty Epson printer then don’t worry, in this article, we will provide you the causes as well as the troubleshooting methods against your trouble.
Why Epson Printer Won’t Turn On |Causes
So, before you start troubleshooting the issue with your Epson printer. First, we want you to be aware of the various factors that can cause this problem in your device. Also, it is really important that you analyze the multiple causes of this issue before your start resolving it. There are multiple causes behind this particular trouble. Some of them are listed below:
- The very first reason for the Epson printer issue can be the connection failure.
- Also, the cord error with your device can wind up causing this issue.
- Apart from that, the outdated device driver can also lead to this error.
- Along with that, the paper crash error is another probable reason that you are experiencing such an error.
- Besides, the hardware failure can also give you this issue.
- The malware and the glitches in your system can also influence this error.
- Apart from that, the third party application installed in your device can provide you with the same issue.
- The antivirus software installed in your device can be another apparent reason that you fail to turn on your Epson printer.
Regardless of the causes, you have fixed it on your own. So, let’s focus on the solution part.
Easy Hacks To Resolve Epson Printer Won’t Turn On Issue
So, now that you are well aware of the various factors that can influence such an error in your Epson printer, you can move to the solutions. This article contains effective guidance to fix this bug in an instant.
Method 1: Unplug Your System
At first, try to unplug your printer from the wall socket and remove all jacks connected with it. Now, wait for sometime and clean the jacks and wires and connect them again. After this process, your work will be done. If not, try another method.
Method 2: Check The Power Supply
You may have connected through the bad power supply. Your power supply may not match with the printer’s required power. So, make sure first you have a good power connection.
Method 3: Reset Your Printer
If you can’t resolve the matter then try to reset your printer and delete all printing jobs. This process will take some time. After this process, wait for some time and restarts your printer again.Your work will be done.
Method 4: Update Printer Driver
Your printer driver may fail to detect your printer that’s why Epson printer won’t turn on. Try to update your printer driver. You can also uninstall and reinstall your printer driver. After this process, you should try to restart your printer again. Your work will be done. If not then try another method.
Method 5: Repair Paper Crush
There may be some paper stuck in your printer. If you find any paper jam issue, then clean it at first. You should also try to clean your printer heads and connect your printer again as well as turn it on again. Your work will be done. If not then there is something wrong with your printer hardware part.
Method 6: Remove The Firewall Program
Also, the antivirus application installed in your device can cause failure when you try to open your Epson printer. In most of the cases, the antivirus application or firewall installed in your device obstructs the performance of your Epson printing device. Therefore, it is essential that you uninstall the antivirus software and disable the firewall program in your device for a short time to get rid of the issue. Later, you can check if this solution helps to fix the scan issue with your Epson printer.
Method 7: Reconfigure Epson Printer
Apart from that, one more reason for the error with your Epson printer includes the incorrect configuration of your Epson printer. This can also lead to the same error. To avoid this, you can reconfigure your Epson printer and resolve this issue. Hence, we recommend you to reconfigure your Epson printer to get rid of the scan error in your Epson printing device. If you are not familiar with the instructions, you can follow the steps given below.
- To begin with the process, you need to install the Epson connect printer setup utility in your device.
- Next, you need to agree to the terms and conditions and the End-User Licence appearing on the screen. Now, you can select the Next button.
- After that, you need to click on the Install button.
- Next, you can see the Finish option to end the process.
- Then, you can continue with your preferred product. Next, you need to click on the Next button.
- Then, you have to click on the Printer Registration option. Here, you can go to the Next button.
- Then, you need to click on the Agree button to agree with the terms and conditions. Then again, you have to click on the Next button.
- After that, you can see the Register a printer to Epson Connect option. Now, you have to make sure that you hit the Ok button.
- Along with that, you can decide to create a new account for your device or if you already have one and prepared to use that, you can do either way. Hence, if you are generating a new account, you can create it and then proceed with the Finish button.
- After that, in the new account, you will need to tap on I already have an account option.
- Now, you can continue with the Add a new printer form option.
- Then, you have to choose the Add option.
- Eventually, you need to tap on the Close option.
- After that, you need to scan your Epson printer and check if you are still facing the same issue.
Therefore, these are some of the most important fixes for the Epson printer keeps turning off error notification in your device. Hence, we recommend you to implement all these methods to resolve the issue with ease.