Routers have created headlines since it was introduced in the market. And why not? Routers make your work easier at a low cost. You can connect multiple devices with just a single internet connection using a router. Now if you have an Asus router and you are wondering how to sync Asus router with NTP server here are the quick ways to sync your router. But, before that, you should have a knowledge of some of the common issues that can cause problems with your router.
Defects In An Asus Router
Asus is one of the leading companies which manufactures high-quality routers. However, users can face certain issues with an Asus router also. That is the general trend of technology right. A technology is nothing without its cons. Have a look at some of the regularly faced problem of an Asus router.
- You can find that your Asus router is showing low signals or low internet speed on certain rooms of your home or office.
- A problem with the internet connection results in no network access through your Asus router.
- In some cases, you will face problems trying to connect your devices like computers and mobiles.
- Sometimes you may not be able to connect a specific device with your router.
- You will notice that the signal of your router randomly drops making surfing the internet problematic.
- You can often face a problem how to sync Asus router with NTP server.
How To Sync Asus Router With NTP Server | Solved
If you are stuck at how to sync Asus router with NTP server then here are few easy steps by which you can solve your problem. So, we recommedn you to have a look right below to get them all.
- To begin with the process, first, you need to open your web browser and type the address “192.168.1.1” to open the “Control Panel” of the Asus router.
- Then, scroll down and choose “Administration” section.
- After that, switch to “System” tab and go down to “Basic Config” section.
- Set the proper time-zone as per your location.
- Write down the name of the domain or IP address of the time server in “NTP Server” field and press the “Apply” button.
- Your Asus router will be synchronized to the NTP server. When done with the steps, restart your computer and see if the changes are working or not.
Therefore, these are the complete instructions for Asus NTP Server Router sync. Hence, we recommend you to follow the steps provided in this article to sync your Asus router with NTP server.